FiberLAST is a high-tech industrial company which involves activities in fiber laser area. The company is active in all-fiber –integrated laser, which cover the entire temporal spectrum, from CW lasers to nanosecond, picosecond and femtosecond lasers and amplifiers. FiberLAST does not only develop and produce fiber lasers, but also develop and drive the technology with collaboration of unitversities and researche centers. Several advances have already been published in leading optics journals such as Optics Letters and Optics Express. FiberLAST can also develop fiber laser systems for special customer needs from the different sectors. FiberLAST reached the ability to follow last academicals improvements and apply them on its line, develop proprietary and innovative products worldwide.
Fiber laser technology has a significant impact in many different applications (medical applications, industrial applications, defence applications, etc.) and a lot more potential has been revealed. Our emerging laser technology offers many intrinsic advantages over traditional approaches, with the possibility to manufacture a high-power and low power fiber laser suitable for each industry. Due to that, we foresee an even wider base of applications throughout many sectors.
Material processing (marking, engraving, cutting, additive manufacturing, micromachining, hardening, cleaning), LIDAR (range finding, speed measurement, proximity sensor, 3D/topograghy, remote sensing) applications, directed energy (laser weapon, DIRCM, LWR, CBRN) based applicaitons, fiber optic sensor applications and telecommunication products are the main interests of the company.
The main products are;
• 1550 nm, 30W, CW/Pulsed, Fiber Laser - LIDAR
• 1550 nm, 10W, Pulsed Fiber Laser - LIDAR
• 1080 nm, 1KW, CW, Fiber Laser – Laser Weapon System
• 1080 nm, 500W, CW, Fiber Laser – Additive Manufacturing
• 1064 nm, 20W Nanosecond Pulsed Fiber Laser ve Marking Systems
• 1064 nm, 50W Nanosecond Pulsed Fiber Laser ve Marking Systems
• 1064 nm, 75W Nanosecond Pulsed Fiber Laser ve Marking Systems
• 1064 nm, 100W Nanosecond Pulsed Fiber Laser ve Marking Systems
• 1030/1064/1550 nm Ultrafast, Picosecond/Femtosecond, Fiber Laser Systems (10 µJ) - Micromachining
• EDFA (Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifier) – Telecommunication
• Wavelength Tunable Lasers – Production
• FPGA Boards
• Laser Drivers
• TEC Controllers
You can send your requests to the company by filling out this form..