SEFİNE DENİZCİLİK TERSANECİLİK TURİZM SAN. VE TİC.A.Ş
Sefine Shipyard, which was established in 2005 and is located on an area of over 140.000 m2 with new construction (military-commercial), repair (maintenance and conversion) activities, is one of the leading companies in Yalova region with more than 650 employees except the subcontractor personnel.
Shipyard; for repair and maintenance purposes, it has a dry dock above Panamax for vessels up to 90,000 DWT and Aframax for floating vessels up to 120,000 DWT.
On the other hand, Sefine Shipyard has the technical and physical capability required for the construction of various vessels such as General Cargo Vessels and Tankers, Double Sided Car and Passenger Transport Vessels, Off-Shore Vessels, Search and Rescue Vessels, Off-Shore and In-Port Tugboats and Live Fish Vessels. Sefine Shipyard has increased its revenues by 300% between 2012 and 2015 and ranked 40th in the list of the 100 fastest growing companies of the Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of 2016. Currently, Naval Supply Combat Support Ship (DIMDEG) project has been initiated and this vessel will be the second largest platform of Turkish Naval Forces Command.
- Design and Analysis
• Concept Design
• Detail Design
• Manufacturing Pictures (Pipe, Steel)
• CNC Cutting
• System Assembly and Integration
• Stress Analysis (ANSYS)
• Electrical Equipment (Cable draft, etc.)
• Structural Steel Construction Manufacturing and Assembly
• Commercial Ship Building Activities
• Commercial Ship Repair and Maintenance Activities
• Ship Conversion Activities
• Military Ship Building and Maintenance Activities