To develop and produce subsystems and components used in systems and platforms locally and nationally;
- Ability development for design and production
- Establishing production groups and consortiums by organizing the existing capabilities of firms
- Guiding, organizing, implementing and evaluating efforts
- Analyzing spatial, temporal and logical relationships within the framework of cause and effect analysis
The main subjects of the subsystems to be produced are;
- Imported subsystems of systems and platforms whose design has been completed and started to mass production
- Subsystems and components needed for maintenance of foreign origin systems and platforms in use in inventory
- There will be new designed systems and platforms and thus demand will be generated for SAHA members.
Any kind of manufacturing that can be defined as subsystem used in land, air and sea platforms is of interest to the committee.