MİHENK Turkish Certification Body Management Committee (CBMC)
MİHENK stands for Milli Havacılık Endüstrisi Komitesi (National Aerospace Industry Committee) represents Turkish National Aerospace and Defence Industry and being a Technical Committee of SAHA Istanbul Defence & Aerospace Cluster.
The Turkish CBMC and its work support SAHA Istanbul Defence & Aerospace Cluster as the National Aerospace Industry Association (NAIA) on behalf of the Turkey aerospace and defence industry and in support of the European Sector Management Structure (SMS) and the European Aerospace Quality Group (EAQG) Other Party Management Team (OPMT).
The Turkish CBMC participants are as follows:
- Industry – IAQG / EAQG and NAIA Members
- National Aerospace Industry Association (NAIA)
- Accreditation Body (AB)
- Auditor Authentication Body (AAB) Representatives
- Accredited and Recognised Certification Bodies (CBs)
- Approved Training Providers (TP) Representatives
- Turkish Military Authorities
- Turkish Civil Airworthiness Authority
- Industry members from participating trade association member companies
- Trade association representatives
MİHENK, is working closely with TÜRKAK (Turkish Accreditation Agency) and TSE (Turkish Standards Institution) at national level to implement the requirements of the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) OPMT scheme.
MİHENK Board Members
Committee group E-Mail
To be a part of MİHENK, the candidate company, expected to be working in major Systems/equipment of Aerospace and Defence fields, should be operating within Türkiye and should have also operation of EN 9100 series standards . To join the committee please contact to president and/or secreteriat of MİHENK via given emails below.